Celebrities use CBD oil to ease pain of walking in high heels

Mandy Moore, Michelle Williams and Olivia Wilde are among the celebrities who recently talked about using CBD oil to help with their aching feet while walking in high heels during
the 2018 Golden Globe awards, specifically a lotion made by a company called Lord Jones.

“This year I’m trying some CBD oil on my feet, which my stylist recommended. I asked her if there was some kind of numbing cream, and she was like, ‘No! [Try] Lord Jones CBD Oil.’ So it could be a really exciting evening! I could be floating this year,” Moore said in a recent interview with Coveteur. “I always try to choose really comfortable shoes, because as I’ve gotten older I just can’t hack being in heels for an extended period of time. Last year I thought I had gone for a pair of comfortable heels, but by the end of the night I was in so much pain I felt like I was walking on glass, so I kind of ended the evening early… Although honestly, I’ll find any excuse for an early night.”

Stylist Karla Welch also praised the Lord Jones lotion on Instagram recently.

"A shout out to my friends @thelordjones," she wrote. "Their pain and wellness cream with CBD is the absolute CURE for aching feet on the red carpet. Don't worry, your feet aren't going to get high but this miracle cream is going to make a long #GoldenGlobes evening much more fun. So until designers learn how to make a stiletto as comfy as sneakers, @thelordjones is in my styling kit. #thisisnotanad."

According to the Lord Jones website, the High-CBD lotion is a "soothing, rich, luxurious lotion designed to be penetrating and readily absorbed. Formulated with a natural agent that creates a cooling sensation upon contact, our moisturizing lotion has been crafted to deliver unparalleled absorption in an extra strength formula."

The lotion features the Lord Jones Signature Fragrance, fresh with notes of sage, mint and green citrus and also comes in an odorless version.

Lord Jones oil is on the pricey side at $60 for a 50ml bottle, but if you'd like to give CBD oil a try for yourself without breaking the bank, try our favorite brand from Amazon for only $19.99:


Comments