Strain Review: Pineapple Express

Overview: Wow. All I can say is…….wow! This stuff is hot! I was a little worried that Pineapple Express wouldn’t live up to all the hype created by the movie, but it’s actually all I expected and more. But then again, as my regular readers will know, I’m a huge Sativa fan.

Pineapple Express is exactly the strain I’ve been looking for. It has a lovely, complex flavor and provides a full-on, straight-to-the-head Sativa blast, but will relax the shit out of your body too. It was also very smooth-smoking, not harsh at all, and didn’t make me cough too bad. I think this may be my new favorite strain!

Purchased From: Desert Cannabuds Delivery Service in Calexico, CA

Looks: The buds were a super pale shade of green with brighter green highlights, and they were some of the frostiest buds I’ve ever seen in my life. Tiny, pure white crystals filled up every nook and cranny of every bud and there was also nice array of long, dark brown hairs.

Taste/Smell: The taste and smell of Pineapple Express is absolutely amazing! As soon as I opened my medicine bottle and had a whiff, I was in love. I don’t know if this happens to anyone else, but when I smell certain types of really good weed I have a tendency to blush and get tingles all over my body. Pineapple Express did this to me instantly. It's super fruity and slightly skunky, just like I like it!

I’m reminded of Seth Rogan’s reaction to smelling a bag of Pineapple Express in the movie ‘Pineapple Express‘:

“I want to live in here! I just want to shove it up my nose and have that smell all day!”

God’s vagina indeed.

Buzz: This is the best part. As I said before, Pineapple Express went straight to my head. This is the kind of weed that will lift you out of any funk instantly, providing inspiration and motivation. If you want to hang on the couch all day being lazy and play video games, go smoke some Kush. Pineapple Express will make you want to paint a picture or sing a song. It will make you want to take a hike in the woods or play your guitar. It’s very ‘uppy’ weed and the buzz lasts for hours.

In other words, this is some GOOD SHIT.

In case you missed it, here’s the clip from ‘Pineapple Express’ that I referenced above:

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

  1. I agree with this review! My friend told me about the movie connected to this strain. I have my medical marijuana card and I had asked about Pineapple Express at the dispensaries I go to. No one had the strain. I looked in Weedmaps at all the dispensaries in my area. I found a new one that carried Pineapple Express. I was excited to try it. It has a completely different smell and aroma than any other strain I have tried. I knew I wanted to grow it. I went 60 miles from home to get a clone from a grower I found in Bud Trader. I started it growing and when it was big enough,I took clones from it. I will harvest my first crop this coming weekend. I only grew the plants about 2 feet tall before I let them but out. But they have twice as many buds at twice the size as any other strain I'm budding out. It grows more like an indica than sativa. Yet I know by its smell and taste its Pineapple Express. It may be I'll decide to grow this strain exclusively. It is the easiest strain to clone (clones root faster and better than other strains), the easiest to grow indoors or outdoors and it produces the highest yield of all the strains I have grown.

    I highly recommend it to anyone growing their own medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Cali and I been looking for a clone. Where can I go and get it. I been to every cannabis in my town and no one has it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell yea coming up on my 1st harvest can't wait smells beautiful easy to clone flowers fast frosty bud so frosty i nickname it frost bite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grew it outdoor in the green house, took of like a sativa, and was a little slow to flower than the other 6 strains... however when it did, never seen a lady so frosty before!! Was not even close to the biggest or the largest yielding, but every bit of bud looked like it had been snowed on. So far every one who has enjoyed it has had nothing but great things to say... I have added it to my garden as a regular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna smoke and I cant It sucks.I vote for Ron PAUL.He said it all....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment