Good morning Chronicle readers! Here are a few headlines to start your morning:
- A Spanish man reportedly went into a coma after eating birthday cake laced with Marijuana. I suspect there were other factors at play.
- A law under consideration in Maryland would allow landlords to ban the use or cultivation of medical marijuana.
- The Olympics have set a higher threshold when drug testing athletes for marijuana.
- The Peoria Journal Star in Illinois points out the conflict between marijuana laws and the vehicle code.
- Jane Marcus Ph.D, former board member of Women of Reform Judaism, tells us about the holy history of cannabis.
- Police uncovered a 'cavern of cannabis' in New Zealand.
- A new poll shows that New Yorkers support medical marijuana.
- And finally, Miley Cyrus kicked off her new tour in a gaudy cannabis leaf leotard.