- Great news today! 18 members of Congress signed a petition asking President Obama to reclassify marijuana, saying it doesn't belong on the list of Schedule 1 (heroin, ecstasy, LSD) or Schedule II (cocaine, methamphetamine) drugs.
- Rhode Island lawmakers say they're in favor of legalized (and taxed) marijuana.
- Italy's constitutional court has overturned a law equating cannabis with heroin.
- A man was busted for allegedly growing a "tree-sized" cannabis plant in his back yard.
- This event will explore "cannabis vs. cancer".
- NORML founder Keith Stroup says he's moving to Colorado.
- England may get it's first "Amsterdam style cannabis cafe".
- A bill that would have legalized marijuana in New Mexico failed to pass the Senate Rules Committee.
And finally, check out these cool Batman and Joker pipes!