Good morning Chronicle readers! Here are a few headlines to start your Tuesday:
- Johnny Depp was spotted hanging out with Marilyn Manson and holding a glass marijuana pipe.
- A new bill has been introduced that would legalize medical marijuana in Florida.
- Supporters of medical marijuana in Oklahoma will rally at the State Capitol Wednesday.
- Patrick Kennedy (yes, he's one of those Kennedys) will appear on the Colbert Report to advocate for marijuana prohibition.
- The Smithsonian provides a scientific explanation for why marijuana causes the munchies!
- The Weed Blog reviews medical marijuana strain Sweet Tooth. Looks yummy!
- Cartoonist Gary Trudeau has been addressing Colorado marijuana legalization in his 'Doonesbury' strip.
- Thousands of ents showed up for the High Times Medical Cannabis Cup in San Bernardino over the weekend.
- The world's first cannabis University has opened it's doors in Florida.