Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Taking Another Short Break

Sorry for the lack of posts for the past few days. I'm taking a short break from The Chronicle while I'm going through some hardcore nicotine withdrawals. I've been off cigarettes for two days now and my head is just in a fog, one of the most common symptoms of withdrawal I'm told. Anyway, I can't really concentrate well enough to write much, and the blog is a little too high-stress for me at the moment, so I decided to step away for just a few days while my head clears up.

On the plus side, I'll have a rejuvenated sense of taste and smell soon and will be able to provide even better strain reviews!

Everyone wish me luck!

I'll be back soon. I promise.

- Your humble editor

1 comment:

  1. If I know anything that helps smokers quit better its forcing them to buy a full pack of smokes or whatever they regularly buy and then throwing them out. I did it back when I would smoke a pack a day and it really helped me cut the emotional attachment to it. Smokes are important right? Making them seem less important is something I would recommend.

    If you want throw me an email at dubdisciple@gmail.com I know and have seen many people quitting smokes. Sometimes you just need to know people are there.


    Congrats for quitting and remember that every smoke you don't buy is more money in your pocket for mmj.

    ReplyDelete