Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Welcome to the new and improved Chronicle!

   After nearly a year-long hiatus, The Chronicle is returning today! We will be bringing you all the news from the wide world of weed every day in some exciting new ways. We're planning to create way more original content instead of just aggregating news from other sites and we'll have a once-a-week video edition of The Chronicle starting next week. You may have noticed that our Web site also has a new look complete with a newly designed logo.
   I've had a lot of things going on in my life in the past year that has kept me from keeping up with the Chronicle, but things are settling down a bit now and I'm looking forward to getting back at it. Thanks to everyone who has continued to keep their eye on The Chronicle hoping for new content. You'll be glad you stuck around. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment