'Bed Intruder' Guy Antoine Dodson Arrested for Marijuana

Antoine Dodson, viral video star and basis for the 'Bed Intruder' song was arrested for marijuana possession and five other minor misdemeanor charges Saturday in Huntsville Alabama after being pulled over for speeding.
Dodson was arrested at 2:30 p.m. and was later released according to the Madison County Sheriff's Department Web site.
Dodson posted to his Twitter account three times this morning at around 11:30 a.m.

The posts read:

- "Let me be the first to tell it!! So just got out of jail off a weak charge. LmaORoTfF!!!!!"

- "They better be glad I wasn't selling they crackhead ass parents rocks when I was pulled over!! Hahaha!!"

and

- "They so fucking stupid I had just got both cars!!! Why would I have a Benz and SUW with no insurance!!!! Dumb azzez! !Haha!!!"

This Dodson guy doesn't sound like the brightest fellow. That's probably why he got pulled over in the first place. I never like to hear about anybody getting busted for weed though. Be careful people!

Here's the original interview with Dodson followed by the 'Bed Intruder' song:

Comments